“And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart"
The 7 ancient, annual feasts of Israel ordained by Moses with the 10 Commandments, were not only used as remembrances, but they are prophecies. The first 4 were fulfilled 2000 years ago within 50 days. The next feast to be fulfilled is the 3-day Feast of Trumpets (every September, Rosh hashanah) ....The RAPTURE
The "RAPTURE" will fulfill the Feast of Trumpets which is the annual celebration of the Fall Harvest, but this time it's the Harvest of Souls, the Resurrection and Ascension of the Church (the *SAINTS). After 2000 years of reaping and sowing the Gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Jesus comes back for His "Bride" ...the Church!
The Holy Spirit also leaves, leaving the world as a very scary place, with the rise of the antichrist, the new world order, the Great Reset and the cashless society (666 (Rev. 13))
Jesus and the Saints return after the 7 year Tribulation (which is the 70th week of Daniel 9-12 and Book of Revelation) at the Battle of Armageddon. This will be Jesus' Second Coming to rule for a 1000 years of peace and no disease. This is the 7th millennium, the "day" of rest.
*SAINTS: According to the Bible, a "saint" is anyone who is "Born Again, a believer on the the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. They have asked God for the forgiveness of their sins and trust Jesus who paid the price for the Salvation of their soul. They believe that Jesus also rose from the dead 3 days after He was crucified and sacrificed for the sins of the world fulfilling the Passover Feast, the Feast of Unleavened Bread and the Feast of First Fruits. Jesus stayed on Earth for 40 days after His resurrection. He had a new body, His resurrection body. He could walk through walls and still enjoy a great meal. He then Ascended up through the clouds as the church will soon do too at the Rapture.
BELOW ARE A FEW RAPTURE BIBLE REFERENCES:
1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1 Thessalonians 4:16 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 - Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Luke 17:34 - I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
1 Thessalonians 5:9 - For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
Matthew 24:31 - And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Luke 12:40 - Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
Mark 13:32 - But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. (The Feast of Trumpets is a 3-day feast)
Basically, Israel (the Jews, the Hebrews, Israel) are back in their homeland after being scattered all over the world 2000 years ago fulfilling prophecies including Ezekiel 36 Deuteronomy 4 and 28, also Zechariah 2:6.
The re-gathering happened in 1948 and is a MAJOR sign : Ezekiel 39:27-28, "When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified through them in the sight of the many nations: Jeremiah 30:1-3, Jeremiah 31:10, Zephaniah 3:20, Psalm 107:2-3, Isaiah 54:7, Deuteronomy 30: 3-4, Isaiah 11:11-12 , Ezekiel 28:25, Jeremiah 29:14 I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’
In the Bible Israel is often symbolized by the Fig Tree. Jesus cursed a fig tree when He found no fruit on it on His way into Jerusalem for His Triumphant entree and also His Sacrifice. Jesus, after speaking with the Pharisees in the Temple, was questioned by His disciples about when He would return and the Last Days. Jesus told them all about the how the world would be when He returns in Luke 21, Mark 13 and Matthew 24. Then Jesus told them more about the fig tree. "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Matthew 21.. As Jesus was to enter Jerusalem
19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
Matthew 24. As Jesus was leaving Jerusalem
Jesus will rule the Earth for a thousand years (Rev 20: 1-6). There will be no war, no disease, just peace and happiness for all. The inhabitants will be the survivors of the 7 year Tribulation and all those that trusted God for their salvation in all of history.They will have new immortal bodies like Jesus had when He rose from the dead on the the day.
1) the PASSOVER Feast (FULFILLED): The Christian GOOD FRIDAY, Israel would sacrifice a lamb without spot or blemish as a temporal atonement for the sins of the people. FULFILLED BY ISRAEL SACRIFICING THEIR OWN MESSIAH ON THE PASSOVER FEAST, JESUS CHRIST, 2000 YEARS AGO (THUS FULFILLING THE SALVATION OF EVERY SOUL THAT EVER LIVED)
2) the Feast of UNLEAVENED BREAD: (FULFILLED): as the Lord Jesus Christ lay in the tomb from Friday to Sunday
3) the Feast of FIRST FRUITS: (FULFILLED) Easter Sunday: The RESURRECTION, JESUS CHRIST RISES FROM THE DEAD ON THE THIRD DAY. CONFIRMING ALL THAT HE SAID!!
4) the Feast of PENTECOST: (FULFILLED):50 days after the Passover Feast, the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD RETURNS INTO THE HEARTS OF NEW BELIEVERS (Born again) after 4000 years. This is as it was with Adam and Eve before they sinned which caused the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD to leave Adam and Eve. 4000 years of no indwelling of God’s Holy Spirit. Now is the beginning of the church age, the “born again” church. 2000 years of preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God through His Son Jesus Christ. to win souls! Like the parable of the wedding feast when Israel refused the invitation, the invites then went into the hiways and byways and to the ends of the earth. Eternal life and Salvation to everyone that ever lived. But like Israel, we too have fallen short. There is none righteous, no, not one. Our salvation lies alone in the righteousness God freely gives us through the Holy sacrifice of His only begotten Son the Lord Jesus Christ. And His Grace and Mercy endureth forever and ever and ever..etc
5) the Feast of TRUMPETS: (NEXT TO BE FULFILLED) Rosh Hashanah, The RAPTURE: After 2000 years of sowing and reaping it’s the fall harvest! The Dead in Christ shall rise first then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up into the clouds with them to forever be with God. We will ascend in new resurrection bodies like Jesus had when He was resurrected. The Bible says “..But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” (Matthew 24:36) The Feast of Trumpets is a 3-day feast.
6) The DAY of ATONEMENT: After the Feast of Trumpets (the Rapture), many in Israel will sign a covenant with the man they believe is their messiah, but he’s not, he's the antichrist (Daniel 9:27). Seven years (one week) after the signing, Jesus will return with all His saints at the Battle of Armageddon. Jesus will destroy the antichrist with the brightness of His coming (2 Thessalonians 2:8). Israel now discovers who is their true Messiah, Jesus Christ, whom they crucified 2000 years ago. They see the scars in His hands and realize their HUGE mistake and mourn bitterly. (Zechariah 12:8-11). The story of Joseph (Genesis 45), when Joseph reveals himself to his brothers as the Vice-Pharaoh. They are traumatized because of what they had done to him years ago, but Joseph says to them “Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life (Genesis 45:5).
7) The Feast of BOOTHS (Tabernacles): Jesus sets up His Kingdom in Jerusalem and the world lives in peace without disease or war for 1000 years. The seventh millennium, the day of rest.
John chapter 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
The 7 years are what's called the 70th week of Daniel 9 and 12. They are also described in the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Jesus will reign for a 1000 years of peace and no disease, the seventh day of rest. Meanwhile, as you wait, do NOT take the mark of the beast 666 Rev. 13. Watch the movie with Nic Cage and Leah Thompson "Left Behind" and "Left Behind 2" with Kevin Sorbo